[om-list] meeting

Tom and other Packers TomP at Burgoyne.Com
Sun Sep 3 16:16:09 EDT 2000

OM people

    This is what I got out of the meeting:

    We may want to consider to possibility of more than one program coming
out of the assembly of the modules we will be writing, but for now we will
try for one program.

    Use CVS (is that what it's called?) only after we find a need.

    I would like each of us to write a paragraph or two describing OM, and
explaining what parts we (as individuals) would like to help write.

    Platform: Linux.
    Language: C/C++

    Tentative division of tasks:

    Mark Butler: core modules (including designing a "meta-meta-model").

    TomP: GUI

    Lee Howard: Testing and documentation.

ciao
tomp