[om-list] use case list: 2nd try

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Tue Sep 12 09:18:56 EDT 2000

With adjustments & hopefully much learned from Mark and Tom's messages
on modeling, here is another try at a use case list. If this is OK for
now we can begin to add details to each use case, and do a domain model.
Thoughts??  There are still issues with relationships between objects,
and I'm sure an expert would do this differently, but I feel a need to
move on. I suppose these need to be detailed out by stepping through the
scenarios & seeing how each one would be handled.

The main thing here is for anyone to consider what they would add, to
the basic list of user-oriented features for our phase one product.

Possible Use Case List for Phase 1:
----------------------------------
-system startup (load data, prompt user)
-add new object
-enter name
-add property [could be a relationship, or not]
-choose type ["basic"/atomic, or object/class thing]
-edit property
-delete property
-delete object
-navigate (through relationships between objects & properties)

Luke