[om-list] use case list: 2nd try

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Fri Sep 15 20:51:00 EDT 2000

Mark,
I agree on all points; thank you for the info. I see more clearly all
the time that your work on the internal model and my use-case stuff
don't overlap, but blend.

For the interface I'm thinking that what we release (to developers, and
hopefully to use personally) at first, is not graphical, because that
takes away development energy from building the system's core. Stdin and
stout may be enough, perhaps using single-key commands and text
scrolling across the screen (plus it's easy to make that work with telnet.

Later, someone can build a GUI, because they'll have clear engine
interface to work with. Even if if we have to change internals. It
really sounds like we're on the same wavelength.

Luke