[om-list] Fw: Overanalysis

Tom and other Packers TomP at Burgoyne.Com
Sun Nov 5 18:02:08 EST 2000

Alia

    Here's one for the OM Group.

tomp

----- Original Message -----
From: "Preston McConkie" <prestonmcconkie at hotmail.com>
<wpettey at weber.edu>; <littlebobcat at juno.com>; <bbriggs at fjcn.com>;
<athomas at weber.edu>; <vseegmiller at weber.edu>; <arationalguy at yahoo.com>;
<mcclardmike at cs.com>; <shara at sgnet.com>; <cmac at ifox.com>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 11:02 AM
Subject: Overanalysis

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and
fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend. "Watson,
look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson ponders for a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that
there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Timewise, it appears to
be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord
is all powerful and we are small insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems
we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes is silent for a moment, then speaks. "Watson, you idiot, someone has
stolen our tent."