[Fwd: Re: [om-list] Re: System Design]

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Sat Nov 11 00:34:29 EST 2000

Of course I agree with you on storing it in a DB, instead of XML--I
think we're in total agreement there. But I still keep thinking that the
data is the model. I think this comes down to our differing views about
how to think of the lowest level of the model. You're thinking of how to
store logical statements, and I'm thinking I don't have to create a
model, since the software saves objects and relations and that is the
model--created on the fly as data is entered.  Hmmm...

Luke