[om-list] use cases

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Fri Apr 20 08:57:02 EDT 2001

I'm going to dump what I have so far in use cases, out to email to you
all. These aren't nearly as detailed as I hoped. I had hoped to take
them down to the level where you could basically use them as coding
instructions, but I feel a need to start coding without that, so where
there are gaps I plan to fill it in as I go along. Maybe someone will
have a better idea. Anyway, if the formatting is hard to read, that may
be because they are collapsible outlines to me, so I only see the amount
of detail I want on a given subject at one time. More asterisks mean a
level deeper in the outline. Also they have some longer sections where I
pasted in material from Mark and Tom that I wanted to remember at
certain points.

The emails follow.

It sounds like Mark is putting a database together that we can hit we
JDBC as I or we write code. Sounds very good.

Luke