[om-list] Re: Language Power

Tom and other Packers TomP at Burgoyne.Com
Sat May 5 10:50:50 EDT 2001

Hello

    http://www.paulgraham.com/paulgraham/avg.html

Dan,

    This is a short essay on start-ups and competitive edges.  You should
read it, and Lee's comments below.

Dr. Peterson,

    This is a short essay about Lisp, and you'd probably find it fun to
read.

Mark,

    Thanks for the email.  It was very enjoyable.

Alia,

    I'm happy that I know enough about Lisp to at least appreciate the
comments about parentheses.  In other words, I've seen the code, (not much
more).  I didn't learn macros.  Maybe I ought to look into it again.

tomp