[om-list] The Semantic Web

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Mon Jan 7 22:23:20 EST 2002

These are both very interestint. After an admittedly quick look I
decided they both might serve as a useful data collection resource for
OM if it gets off the ground. But they can't *be* OM, since as far as I
can tell they can't meet all our requirements. While they might be able
to represent the data, I want to represent it in a form that a program
can basically traverse without having to load the whole thing at
once--allowing simulations, etc. etc as the requirements suggest.
Correct me freely...

Luke