[om-list] Introducing myself ...

Thomas L. Packer at home ThomasAndMegan at Middle.Net
Wed Aug 28 20:03:06 EDT 2002

Hello Rajeev

    Thank you for your email.

    The OM Group is still alive, but we have done virtually zero serious
planning or programming.  But we are all still very interested in doing
something some day.

    Some of us are doing a little more on the fringe of the OM Group's
interests.  The others will reply for themselves.

    I, myself, am starting to try to program a semantic-based search engine
and accompanying web-spider, and document indexing, management, and display
features.  I am interested in machine learning and data mining.

    What in particular are you interested in doing or helping with?  Can you
tell us more about your self?  What are your career goals, your educational
background, etc.?

    Good bye,
Thomas Packer

Víðar sum quem nihil obstat.