[om-list] Limits of Prediction in the Natural and Social Sciences

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Fri Oct 10 07:42:00 EDT 2003

Mark,
This is a most enjoyable read, and the kind of thing that motivates OM
for me. It would be great to be able to build models for things like on
the fly, especially if there is a modelling environment with shared data
like the web, where sharing and growth increases its usefulness
exponentially (or something like that). Then being able to run
simulations with the model.

Anyway, if I/we don't get OM done in a reasonable time maybe something
like this will come along. There are a variety of tools out there for
building trees of thoughts, or testing logical statements, but none seem
to have it all...

Thanks for posting all this interesting stuff.