[om-list] Improved schema terminology

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Fri Oct 10 07:50:45 EDT 2003

This is interesting. Again, I'd like OM to work well enough that one
could model such things on the fly as concepts/entities, and not have to
think about the underlying rdbms stuff at all. So you could focus on
your model, how it integrates w/ other models, and the extent to which
you'd link your ideas to theirs, by the extent to which you re-use and
build relationships to the entities they have placed in the system.

Like Tom, big ideas.