[om-list] Machine Learning in Nanotechnology

Jeremy Almond jeremy at thoughtform.com
Thu Mar 25 14:04:16 EST 2004

Hello all you out there.  Lately I've been interested in Nanotechnology.  Particularly, engineering little molecular sized machines or robots that will detect cancer cells, or bad blood cells and zap them all to kingdom come.  We would need to apply all sorts of AI and other goodies.  How would one program a nanobot, or a machine that small?  Would there be a limit to coding a nanobot since it is so small?

Jeremy Almond
Data Analyst
Thoughtform Corp.
Tel: 801-299-1285