[om-list] List addresses

om-list at onemodel.org om-list at onemodel.org
Sat May 20 10:50:12 EDT 2006

I looked again, briefly. The modifiable default for new subscribers is
to hide the poster's email address within messages they send. Yours is
not set that way. I'm using pair.com's installation of mailman 2.1.5
("pairlist").

I'm glad we've kept things close enough to the OM topic, since I'm
trying to archive and save it all personally as well as at the host;
also even though the proj is inactive for now, we have 11 subscribers or
so on the list so I'd like to stay on-topic as far as the list itself
goes. We've done great so far IMO.

If there's a way to simply obfuscate it in the archives, if it's done in
a way that's at all standard, seems like harvesters could get the
addresses anyway; also, I feel disrespectful if I publish everyone's
addresses, especially when they have the option to choose that
themselves. But I could certainly have missed something.

-Luke