[om-list] OM discussion on soylentnews

OneModel general list om-list at onemodel.org
Sat Apr 23 14:18:34 EDT 2016

There is currently a discussion about OM going on, on soylentnews. Some
good feedback has come so far, mostly that I need to make a demo video,
and some improvements to the web site, especially that it is hard to
understand what OM does & its value:

https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=16/04/23/0149257

I need to figure out how to make the web site work better without
changing its basic nature (generated), and realizing that different
audiences will come to it seeking different information at different
times....

Feedback welcome, especially on this list.

--
Luke A. Call