[om-list] Column Count in Code

burundanga at gmx.com burundanga at gmx.com
Tue Apr 26 11:34:57 EDT 2016

At least in Entity.scala it seems like lines are wrapped at 160 characters, with any lines that go past this getting indented between 14x to 16x the normal indent. I'm assuming this variance is due to sloppiness and not design, which I'm not judging at all; we've all written sloppy code. But if I were going to make the indentation consistent across the codebase, what stylistic standard would this project aspire to? Semi-separate question: how would Good King Call feel about wrapping lines at 80 characters instead of 160?