[om-list] Column Count in Code

luke call luke350 at onemodel.org
Tue Apr 26 12:23:50 EDT 2016

On 04/26/16 10:08, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 05:34:57PM +0200, burundanga at gmx.com wrote:
>>  how would Good King Call feel about wrapping lines at 80 characters instead of 160?
>
> And I can't get more than a hundred columns on my laptop screen unless I
> make the font so small I find it hard to read.

What is the lowest you both (or any lurkers) could like?

If we do make that change (I still have to visualize it that low), let's
just be sure that pure reformatting changes are made in a separate
commit from any logic or other refactoring changes.

> P.S.  Yes, I've been around a while.  I started using computers in 1963.
I met a retired guy once who hesitated then said he used to write
payroll programs in binary.  My uncle did similar work in ibm assembly.