[om-list] onemodel not working on archlinux

Luke Call luke350 at onemodel.org
Sun Apr 26 20:51:09 EDT 2020

Comments below the quote:

On 04-25 19:52, luyuanlong at gmail.com wrote:
> Exception in thread "main" org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:
> Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and
> that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
> 	at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:136)

Hi. I'm glad if OM can be useful to you.  Did you
follow the installation instructions, like for Debian, adapting them
where necessary to your Arch system?  The below looks like postgres is
not installed, or not running, or not configured correctly.

And I should probably sometime update the site and instructions to show
different versions of things to use.  I have a more recent .jar file you can
use that I can send you if you want (not all in github yet, but building that
wouldn't be bad either if for any reason you prefer), and with postgresql 11
(or maybe 12) it will work.  Also I have not tested with java versions
above java 8.

How did you hear about OM?

Best wishes,
--