[om-list] installation, .jar (was Re: om-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1

Luke A. Call luke350 at onemodel.org
Mon Apr 27 18:33:33 EDT 2020

I need to change one part of the instructions, but in case you are still
planning to install & use, when you get to this line:
  create role <yourusername> with createdb login encrypted password '';

...note that those are apostrophes (single-ticks, two of them), and to
add an 'x' between them, so:
  create role <yourusername> with createdb login encrypted password 'x';

,..only so that with the new .jar it will not prompt you for a password
when launching OM.

-Luke

--
Luke Call