[om-list] What I feel from your writings

Jean Louis bugs at gnu.support
Tue May 4 13:33:55 EDT 2021

* Luke A. Call <luke350 at onemodel.org> [2021-05-04 17:24]:
> On 2021-05-04 03:07:28+0300, Jean Louis <bugs at gnu.support> wrote:
> > For now I cannot start the system, or install it, it is unclear how to
> > run the software.
>
> Did you follow the installation instructions, in detail?  It talks about
> what to do with postgresql.
>
> > In the mean time I have implemented PostgreSQL table that support
> > semantic triplets as mentioned by Karl Voit:
>
> I don't think so, because it relies on words, which I don't think
> can work as the fundamental representation of knowledge.  Please
> read my web site more carefully before asking more questions.  I
> really do explain this stuff.

Predicates must be described with words. How else is possible to
describe it?

Object has to be given same names, subject too.

Regarding OneModel, I have been looking for installation and I did not
find it. There is installation link, but it does not tell nothing
about installation, it leads to licensing paragraph on Github.

I would like to know:

- which database will be used? My default one?

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/