The DEMISE Party

open-reading-group at o-r-g.com open-reading-group at o-r-g.com
Thu Apr 20 20:04:02 EDT 2006

--

The DEMISE Party
Thursday, April 27 2006
8pm until dawn

O-R-G
315 W 39th Street
Studio 911
NY NY 10018

--

Please come to O-R-G next Thursday, April 27 for The DEMISE Party! After
more than five years, we are closing the studio at 315 W 39 St and
reforming as a loose network of individuals around a common website and a
distributed email list. So then, we will be giving away everything in the
studio! A partial list includes two faux-laminate tables, a few German
posters, some beige filing cabinets, a stack of shelves, furniture, desk
lights, a couple of computers, catalogs for a failed art show, maps, paper
towels, glasses catalogs, posters. Everything. Bring nothing, leave with
something.

Hope to see you next Thursday.
David

--