Pick-up Sticks by Tamara Shopsin screensaver launch in an alley

open-reading-group at o-r-g.com open-reading-group at o-r-g.com
Mon Nov 1 09:20:07 EDT 2021

Please come this Sunday, November 7 from 4 - 5 pm to

MMuseumm
4 Cortlandt Alley
New York, NY 10013

where we launch O-R-G's newest screensaver designed by Tamara Shopsin.
Generously hosted by MMuseumm, we will have hot apple cider and a Pick-up
Sticks tournament on the street. Tamara Shopsin is an illustrator,
designer, cook, and author. She just released her screensaver-adjacent
debut novel LaserWriter II, published by MCD Books.

Pick-up Sticks is macOS v10.12+ screensaver software available here now:

https://o-r-g.com/screensavers/pick-up-sticks

More:

https://www.mmuseumm.com
https://tamarashopsin.com/lw2/pickup