[Slowhand] responses about tour stops

Dan quadzila at optonline.net
Thu Jul 1 12:27:24 EDT 2004

Otay if this EC sighting happened to a friend and UNFORTUNATELY not myself? A friend told me this story last night on the way home from MSG last night. I think he said the year was '87. He and friends were in the Lone Star cafe in NYC. Late that night he saw the manger go and lock the front door. A few min. later EC walks down the stairs w/guitar in hand, got up on stage and starts playing. Kevin said he played 5 songs. Turns out EC had been there earlier that day filming one of his Michelob "After Midnight" Commercials. It was my friends 1st trip to NYC, he was thinking that kind of thing probably happens all the time there.

Dan

Quadzila at optonline.net