[Slowhand] Crossroads Sunday offer-- US only on this one

Dave Dell ddell at socal.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 10:03:56 EDT 2004

Thanks to Peter in Austria I have a copy of Eric's Sunday performance at the
Crossroads festival.  On first listen I found the Layla solo on this one a
bit more aggressive then most other recent ones I've heard, which was nice
to hear.  Also a good version of Kind Hearted Woman, although too
short...anyway this was a gift from Peter, but it deserves to be shared, so
the first 10 U.S. responses can get a copy.

Sorry to limit to US addresses for this one, but the international is quite
a hassle with customs forms & having to wait at the post office on the
weekend, which is the only time I can make it there.

Dave