[Slowhand] cleveland newspaper review

Sam Mangano smangano at solartestinglabs.com
Fri Jul 16 14:36:17 EDT 2004

go to cleveland.com, search on clapton for past 7 days archive, and enjoy
review for free! no picture was published in the paper.

damn columbus dispatch made me pay $5 for 3 articles, and didnt even have
the pictures included....

6 of my best pics were sent to whereseric.com today. look for them soon!

feeling blue - mrs. sambo8 had such a great time at the cleveland show she
wants to go to another. the only one we could make with decent airfare ($90
roundtrip from cleveland to chicago) is this weekend, and my father in law
is visiting......RATS!!

cya
sambo8