[Slowhand] Background tunes

Jeff Engelmann JEngel2000 at cableone.net
Mon Jul 26 00:23:45 EDT 2004

Has anybody noticed the background music on the sound system before the shows?  The sound man keeps it at sufficiently low volume to make it hard to identify, but it sounded to me like it must be new EC recordings from the upcoming album.    I'm pretty sure I heard a remake of a Behind the Sun tune, See What Love Can Do, as well as some blues numbers that EC hasn't released before.  The vocals sounded grittier than other recordings, and the sound overall had a harder edge.  What do you all think?
Jeff