[Slowhand] what would you pay ??

david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Fri Jul 30 09:09:56 EDT 2004

I would love to see EC play in a smaller venue and it all depends on where of course. I have travelled twice now across the pond to see him at the RAH as I consider that an "intimate" evening with EC and a few thousand of his friends. I guess I think of the RAH as the smallest venue I would see him play and he always seems to give a better show there as it is "home" - outside of Columbus, of course :)

Anyway, Pat - to your question. I would consider a journey far and wide if it were accessible enough, ie: NYC, LA or London and pay vast sums of money - he is well worth it.