[Slowhand] EC Fields NBTB Question Back In '98

GCOSTA1 at nc.rr.com GCOSTA1 at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 30 13:38:29 EDT 2004

On February 12, 1998 EC was interviewed on CNN Live by Larry King.

A member of the Slowhand Digest called in and asked EC in a round-about-way if we could expect to see NBTB released.  Here's how it went down...

The caller asked, "I saw your "From the Cradle" tour twice and I'd like to know if you have any plans to release a video of that tour? "

EC responded, "Well, now, I am not sure what footage we got of that. I think there is a bit lying around and it would be interesting to put something -- there was a blues project I had at one point, where I wanted to do a documentary on the blues, and we did some work with Martin Scorsese on that, but I think it's still on hold. And I'd like to finish that up one day".

Just thought this was interesting.

- Greg