[Slowhand] Geographic restrictions

FERNANDEZ de SOSA Juan Manuel desosa at fiat.com
Mon Aug 2 11:43:25 EDT 2004

I totally agree with ToeKneeF. I send CDs all over the World (including USA,
Canada, Australia, ...) from Spain and never had problems with customs
regulations. Sometimes I have requested a copy to US people that have
limited the offers to US residents only, and they have been so kind to send
me a copy to distribute also in Europe, so not all are worries. But I don't
like to see that in the offers because it limits the possibilities of others
SD's to obtain and share some interesting CDs.

Thanks in advance,
Juanma
Message: 2