[Slowhand] Newbie/Burners

Jon Johansen jjohansen at wild.com
Tue Aug 3 13:32:14 EDT 2004

Below is the result of your feedback form.
It was submitted by jjohansen at wild.com (Jon Johansen) on: Tuesday, August, 3, 2004 at 13:32:13

message:  Can anyone tell me what type of burner they would recommend that is compatable with my home stereo?  I would like to get something that will hook right ionto my current system so I can burn cd's and also transfer old lp's and cassettes.  Also, being new to the world of trades, I am wondering if any current traders would do a newbie a favor by burning some shows so I can start burning myself, and make future trades, and help outher newbies out.

submit value=:  Submit Query