[Slowhand] Re:Once more of geographics - Precision

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Tue Aug 3 17:39:32 EDT 2004

Hi again,

Following my latest post I got some answers that make me think I should make precison.

I have searched about this history and more precise info.

First, I do believe that the person i talked about is HONEST and not the kind to pretend.

This is not an "EC" trader but a moderator on a trade site devoted to another artist.

He has distributed and gave birth to many weeds, but in january 2003 Belgium custom intercepted and confiscated him 21 parcels all destined for the US or Canada.

For what I know he had no further problem but was asked to "stop  trading".

While searching I also heard about a story in july 2003 involving a Swiss shop selling bootleg (such as TGP, Tarantura...) that was caught, but also some of his belgium customer were summoned by the Brussels district attorney to turn in the stuff they bought.
It also involved german customer apparently but this was not confirmed.

Best regards,

JYB

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)