[Slowhand] hilarious interview (non ec content)

Sam Mangano smangano at solartestinglabs.com
Wed Aug 4 15:04:37 EDT 2004

go to www.cleveland.com

search in archives for articles on "van halen" from the past 4 weeks

read the original concert review (reviewer also did EC's show, and was very
accurate on both counts)

then read "eddie van halen reviews the review" article -  talk about a
crybaby! i lost the little respect i had for him, and they were one of my
favorite bands ever (well, with david lee roth at the helm).

out
sambo8