[Slowhand] "Honkin' On Bobo" (was JAZZIZ)

Loraine Taylor llt58 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:29:37 EDT 2004

---- DeltaNick wrote -------
>However, there's a review of both EC's "Me And Mr. Johnson" and Aerosmith's
>"Honkin' On Bobo," which is supposed to be a blues album. Although I
>haven't
>heard the Aerosmith album ...
><snip>
>However, it gives Aerosmith good marks.

I have that album (actually, I have the one that comes as a special package
with the harmonica keychain - LOL!)  I wouldn't call "Honkin' On Bobo" a
blues album - I'd call it an Aerosmith album filled with blues covers.  By
that I mean that if you like Aerosmith and don't like the blues, you'll
probably like the album.  If you like the blues and don't like Aerosmith,
you'll probably hate the album.  Its sounds alot more like Aerosmith than
the blues, in my opinion.  But then I like both Aerosmith and the blues, so
I really like the album.

Loraine