[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 449

PM vdv64 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 09:13:56 EDT 2004

> Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:44:56 -0500
> From: "ALL" <alynn at centurytel.net>
> Subject: [Slowhand] Torrent Question
> To: "Slowhand Digest" <slowhand at planet-torque.com>
>
> If I don't have but 2.07 GB free on my computer do I
> have enough room to get any of these shows?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Anna

Anna,
I have around 5 GB of free space on the computer I can
use from time to time to torrent. Since a show in flac
or shn format needs between let's say 250 MB and 1 GB
that's enough. Only few torrents - video DVDs - are
bigger than 2 GB.
If you have a look at the tracker-site, where you get
the torrent-file, you can see easily the amount of
data you have to d/l.
Hope that helps.
Kind regards
Peter