[Slowhand] Sound Quality

Cobhome at aol.com Cobhome at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 23:53:31 EDT 2004

I have read this debate over quality in the trades on this site with interest
and perplexion -
having no burner - and suffering from major downloading illiteracy - the
whole discussion has been educational - I am very grateful to the people on this
site who have so generously shared  copies of shows I REALLY wanted to hear -
so far - all have been of excellent quality - no squeals - hiccups or empty
spaces -

While the technology escapes me - I do appreciate a recording with great
sound - it is so annoying to listen to something that burps, squeals and is murky
- so I thank those who take the time to assure that what they are trading and
passing on - is of a high quality -

However - I do think that if I ever got a burner - I would be afraid to offer
anything on this site til I had taken a Ph.D level course in burning !!!!

Cecelia