[Slowhand] Exact Audio Copy

Trevor trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 21 02:52:10 EDT 2004

With all of the recent discussions doing the rounds about poor recording
I finally decided to try out the so called Holy Grail of copiers "Exact
Audio Copy" and downloaded the latest version VO.9 prebeta 11, and the
tutorial from The Coaster Factory
http://users.pandora.be/satcp/eac01.htm
After God knows how long printing out this tutorial I set about
configuring the download. I then finally managed to extract 10 wav files
from the Mid Valley release of disc 1 of RAH 4 May 2004 to my hard
drive..so far so good..so what happens now. How the hell do I burn the
disc? Nowhere in the tutorial does it mention how to get the extracted
files from your hard drive onto a blank disc. Is some other software
required?