[Slowhand] Re: EAC

Lucky and Alice Crumpler crumplers at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 21 11:40:20 EDT 2004

I like to use the EAC/CDRWIN combo for ripping and burning.  With EAC you
just pull down the 'Action' menu, then select 'Copy Image & Create Cue
Sheet' and go from there. You have to name your cue sheet, of course.  Then,
with CDRWIN, you just select 'Record Disc' and then 'Load Cuesheet'.  You
just have to remember where you have put your cue sheets.

I have also used EAC to copy the discs.  EAC uses disc image to copy, first
extracting the tracks, then writing them to the disc.  This has also worked
well for me.

I have read that some people have run into problems using EAC to burn their
discs.  Would someone who had such an experience mind sharing it?  I would
be very interested to know what difficulty they encountered and whether they
found a solution or switched to another software for burning.

Lucky