[Slowhand] Re: Lack 'O Clap-Tone

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Sun Aug 22 20:22:58 EDT 2004

As I said, Grant raised an issue to do with Clapton's music and received one reply.
If I was keen to get involved in deep discussion about the colour and chemical makeup of CD-R's, then I could elicit countless responses. Go figure.
Smart-ass responses like the one you just delivered do not encourage others to participate in discussion on this forum either, as has been stated by other members in the past. I enjoy a sense of humour (some of DeltaNick's posts have had me in stitches), but a wise poster would know where to draw the line.

Cheers,
Jon

>Message: 5
>Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 05:48:35 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Almighty Geetarz <almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com>
>Subject: [Slowhand] Re: Lack 'O Clap-Tone
>To: slowhand at planet-torque.com
>
>At any rate, rather than whining about the lack of content and then taking time to
>post about same, perhaps that time could be used to post something scintillating
>topic of discussion that would bring us all together to hold hands, united as one,
>singing kum-ba-ya (put a bullet in my head first thank you), or otherwise generate
>something interesting to the group.

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may  contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.