[Slowhand] Guitar Center's "Rockwalk" induction of Eric

Bluesview bluesview at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 21:12:43 EDT 2004

  Here's a link to Guitar Center's "Rockwalk" induction of Eric in Hollywood. He doesn't look too thrilled! I guess I wouldn't be either if I were standing with the two (smirking) guys that bought Blackie and the ES-355 at the Christies auction. Personally, I was sad that Guitar Center won the auctions, but hopefully this will lead to more people being able to see both guitars up close on exhibitions.

http://www.rockwalk.com/inductees/pictures.cfm?hdr=ECLAPTON&id=153