[Slowhand] Primal Seed CD

Kelly Mandel kelly at kellymandel.com
Tue Aug 31 15:45:12 EDT 2004

--
As a huge EC and especially Bluesbreakers fan, I am interested in
acquiring the Primal Seed Bluesbreakers collection  from '65-'66.  If
anyone would be so kind, I can re-offer.  I am new at this, and
concerned over the furor to "do it right", so advice would be good.
I did manage to download the 4/9/04 Geetarz concert without gaps,
with cover art intact, and it sounds good to me, so I think I'm doing
OK.

Please let me know what to do to get this offering!

Kelly  (Kekdog)

Kelly Mandel
kelly at kellymandel.com