[Slowhand] Re: 2004 Tour Info

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 22:38:42 EDT 2004

>> I have been off of the list for some time, and am out of the loop in terms
>> of the 2004 tour.  I have made it a priority to get a hold of some of the
>> best recordings out there, but do not yet know what they are.

We're working as fast as we can to give you this information:

http://www.geetarz.org

I would suggest that it's still a little early yet as recordings from the tour are still
surfacing. Things are complicated by the fact that many people stubbornly refuse
to identify the recordings they distribute (i.e. "the paris show", "the copenhagen
show" etc. when there are multiple recordings of many shows) so this does tend
to slow down the process of identifying the "good" recordings. With that said, I
would off the top of my head suggest:

"They're Red Hot" - Paris (Lefffe Audio)
"Happy Easter" - Rotterdam (Mid Valley)
Odyssey Arena, Belfast - Complete pre-broadcast SBD (SD distribution)
"Mr. Johnson Meets NYC" (Definitive Stealth Works)

With more to follow I am sure ...

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com