[Slowhand] Re: River of Tears (Philly 1998)

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 21:14:40 EDT 2004

>> The cover of the above CD shows Change the World as the last track on side
>> one - is this correct?  My mate tells me his copy ends with Old Love.

This is indeed correct ... I know, as I made the cover art ;)

(And I just double checked).

Interestingly enough, the original "River Of Tears" should not only have CtW as the
last track on side one, but ALSO be TAO (2 second gaps between tracks) as this is
how the infamous Dan Rease sold this show!  So if you have a recording of Philly
1998 and it does not have this tracklist, and it is not TAO, then you do *not* have a
copy of "River of Tears: Philly 1998".

Cheers,
AG