[Slowhand] MP3 server

Bob guitarbob at valink.com
Wed Oct 20 18:03:57 EDT 2004

Lots of people have emailed me about how to get there... so here's the scoop:

First you need to go to tucows.com and download the hotline client software and install it. Once you install it, launch it, look for the little icon for servers, click on it, once that window opens, click on the connect to button and in the window, enter the IP address (67.76.166.17), username (cream, yardbirds or mayall) and password (Clapton). From there, find the file folder icon for files and browse away. Feel free to upload things you have that i don't, and if there is something you are looking for let me know. I am still lookign for a couple shows myself...

Bob