[Slowhand] EC on PBS's "Great Performances" (cross post)

Loraine Taylor loraine58 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 12:37:02 EST 2004

To U.S. tv viewers, don't forget, Great Performances: "Eric Clapton's
Crossroads Guitar Festival" is coming on soon.  Its a two hour program
and in my area, its on December 1st.  Its only scheduled to be shown
about three times around here (two are on competing PBS stations one
hour apart on Dec 1st, and the other on is on the same day but in the
middle of the night), so be sure not to miss it.  Here's a couple of
websites for it.

Loraine

http://www.pbs.org/previews/gp_ericclapton/
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/shows/guitargods/