[Slowhand] E.C + Cream DVD suggestion + " fresh live Cream " on DVD wanted

greg delaney shelterd98 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 00:56:54 EST 2004

Here is an idea

Has anybody put on DVD the Cream reunion from 1993
and the Clapton Bio ( Thats on A+E ) with Jack bruce
on a DVD together????
a nice bonus would be all the latest news about CREAM.

I will be taping the A + E Bio if anybody is
interested.
I also have 2 performances of the Cream Hall of fame
93 performance one in color / one in B/W with
the acceptance speeches.

I am also looking for a DVD-R copy of " Fresh Live
Cream " now out of print.

anybody that can help.

GREG