[Slowhand] Harrison's SG auctioned off

simon george simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 21 08:00:47 EST 2004

I read about this in our local evening paper, apparently it was given to
Peter Ham of Badfinger in the sixties, ex-local music shop owner John Ham,
got it after his brothers death in the seventies, then kept it in the loft,
apparently "forgotten about" until recently.
Seems kind of convenient don't you think?
I'm sure I'd forget if I had some Beatle memorabelia in the attic, then
suddenly remember shortly after GH's death!