[Slowhand] Claptons' new acoustic

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Wed Dec 22 16:19:35 EST 2004

Obviously Eric has known of Dan Tyminski and the others
longer than the Festival since he asked them to be there.
I wouldn't be surprised if he talked to them way before the event.

And thanks to the DVD, I'm one more fan for Dan Tyminski.

Kelly

"Ain't no one but you, baby, ever stopped me in my tracks
Once this thing gets rolling, darling, well there ain't no turning back" ~
Clapton
http://slowhand.proboards29.com/index.cgi