[Slowhand] Crossroads Guitar Festival DVD - Layla

Greg Hilker greghilker at gmx.de
Thu Dec 30 04:41:57 EST 2004

I have a question concerning the Crossroads Guitar Festival DVDs which I can't recall having seen benn posted here. When viewing "Disc 02" on my PC, there's an EC performance of Layla right at the beginning (Title 2, Chapter 1). However, I have been unable to find access on my 'normal' DVD player... Does anybody know how to find Layla on a DVD player?

Schöne Grüße,
Greg Hilker-Schmele