[Slowhand] EC Memory and Interviews.........

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 9 05:48:13 EST 2006

Clapton has always contradicted himself in interviews, often in the same interview, one classic, on the Southbank show which was released as "the man and his Music", he was questioned on his then current single, "I don't know why I called it 'Holy Mother', oh yes I do", surely he thought out something like this before hand?
He seems often to say whatever it is he thinks the interviewer wants to hear, clever marketing or just an easy going nature? Decide for yourself.
Simon