[Slowhand] Thank you

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Fri Jan 13 09:12:38 EST 2006

Slowhanders,

Thank you so much to Tony, John Mills, Mighty Mel, Woff and others for doing what I should have done a long time ago. Our group is great.

Steve and Sam I still owe you guys. Thanks for being patient.

I believe that I solved my DVD burning issues by just purchasing two new internal DVD burners. I think that the lightning strike affected my original burners and it went undetected by the people who fixed my PC. I believe that I ruled out it being a software issue.

I'm at work, gotta run.

Jay