[Slowhand] Re:Eric & the Dominos

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Thu Mar 9 18:08:49 EST 2006

Hi,

With the new band set up announcement and considering that
EC digged out some old tune, including one from de domino
days, we are expecting in a way that the 2006 tour will turn
into "Domino-mania"...

Well, I would be pleased to hear some of these tune but
maybe EC would make us a greatest gift by performing
something completly different than we are waiting for with
his new band...

Just my 1,680 cents.

Regards,

JYB

PS : Let It Rain was not a good opener in 2004 - hopefully
the rest was great (including the one you know)

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr